... um tempinho de sentar, ver email, limpar o computador e ouvir NPR News - Business.
http://www.npr.org/sections/business/
http://www.npr.org/sections/business/
Graças ao feriadão!
Mas, não se engane, há uma pilha de trabalhos atrás de mim que estou tentando ignorar...
Fora a mala que tenho que fazer pra viagem de sábado pro US...
--
... a little time to sit down, see emails, clean the computer and listen to NPR News - Business.
http://www.npr.org/sections/business/
Thanks to the holiday!
But, make no mistake, there is a pile of assignments to grade behind me. And I'm trying to ignore it...
And yet, I have to pack for the trip to the US ...
http://www.npr.org/sections/business/
Thanks to the holiday!
But, make no mistake, there is a pile of assignments to grade behind me. And I'm trying to ignore it...
And yet, I have to pack for the trip to the US ...
No comments:
Post a Comment