We went for some exercises in Santa Clara... Robert`s idea.
Thanks Robert. It was great! So beautiful!!
Taking the bus
Almaden Quick Silver Park, before the 10kms
Look the colors of this place!!
Boys are always boys... Thanks for the company, guys. I loved it!
Guadalupe reservoir
We are lost again??
Coming from Robert, it is not a surprise...
Robert and me
Rafael and me
Rafael, happy as a clam!
very cool!
Robert pushing us to walk and complaining about us taking pictures. Such a killjoy :P
The American-Lebanese born in Jamaica living in the United Arab Emirates guy!
Boys having some rest before running 2kms to catch the bus. I felt silly with a camera in my hands and no running shoes...
San Jose from Almaden Quick Silver Park
Beautiful view!!
Such a fun! Fantastic time!!
I LOVE CALIFORNIA!!!
Such a fun! Fantastic time!!
I LOVE CALIFORNIA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment